Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

create task blake T3

sorry i couldent do 20 facts there was no more space  

3 comments:

1. Hi Blake
    Wow interesting fact to think NZ has been sending Olympic teams since 1908. Pretty cool to think this is our biggest group of athletes yet and we have won the most medals ever? What other facts did you learn that really surprised or interested you the most?

ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blake. I hope you and your family are keeping safe and well in lockdown. I really like your blog with some fantastic facts about New Zealand. I especially like the one about Harry Pearce stopping for a family of ducks, that made me giggle. Why did NZ get a reputation of punching above its weight? Do you know how many medals NZ won in 2020 Olympic Games?
    Next time it would be much better if you could add some pictures. Great job I am looking forward to your next blog, I'd love to see what fun things you are getting up to in lockdown. Michelle

ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blake,
    You have some very interesting facts about New Zealand. Who was the person who won the medal for Karate & who won the silver Medal? (Information right at the beginning) I hope you got to see some of the Olympics? If you did, which sport did you enjoy the most? Thanks Blake & stay safe in your bubble.

ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.